I recently wrote some simple code to featurize data from the KDD Cup 2015. The code is pretty simple (link below)
I thought it would be interesting to tabulate the google searches I had to do for syntax validation etc.
Considering I code in both Python and C#, its still funny how much of code-lookup happens during coding.
Task #1: Featurize data from the KDD Cup 2015
- “c# dictionary” : http://www.dotnetperls.com/dictionary
- “c# array” : http://www.dotnetperls.com/array
- “c# string hash function” : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.string.gethashcode(v=vs.110).aspx
- “c# constructor” : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms173115.aspx
- “c# convert array to comma separated string” : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4756565/c-sharp-convert-array-of-integers-to-comma-separated-string
- “c# modulo operator negative” : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1082917/mod-of-negative-number-is-melting-my-brain
- “c# streamwriter writeline” : http://www.dotnetperls.com/streamwriter